Transport(ITS) And Toll
In infrastructure, India is picking up fast on building roads and providing multiple transport options. This has resulted in demand for automation of transport systems and toll systems, with value addition for the end customers. Prescient has various solutions, such as, Intelligent Transport System, Vehicle Tracking System, Automatic Vehicle Classification and Emergency Call Box.
Intelligent Transport System(ITS)
Intelligent Transport System (ITS) is designed for the urban / state / private road transport organizations (public and private RTCs). The system consists of a backend and a hardware component to provide an integrated solution for the driver console unit, electronic ticking machine, passenger information system and vehicle tracking system. ITS provides a single solution for transport companies to schedule and monitor buses with the help of advance technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi and GPRS
The Need Road transport organizations typically have huge fleet of buses that operate from depots situated at remote locations. With the increase in population the public transport organizations need to improve their services to provide better facilities. Without having an intelligent transport system in place, it is very difficult to improve the service. ITS will enable the transport organization to get the required bus, schedule, route and passenger information very quickly to execute public queries in a very efficient manner. With the help of Vehicle Tracking System, people can get the current location of the bus without communicating with the staff members. The electronic ticketing machine stores information of each and every ticket issued to the passengers. This ticketing data is used for managerial decisions such as introducing new bus routes or allocating part-time buses to operate at crowded locations. To have a better up-time for bus, ITS provides a driver console to monitor the bus 'health'. With the increase in terrorist attacks, public security is critical. ITS also provides security cameras which record the audio and video inside the bus.
Vehicle Tracking System
Automatic Vehicle Tracking System is computer based vehicle tracking system , the actual real-time position of vehicle is measured and it location is relayed to control center to provide a wide range of live, graphical, intelligent Remote Fleet Management with almost no requirement for supervisory intervention. Vehicle Tracking Solution display vehicle location & many other reports, through the custom GUI software interface
- Locate the Vehicle anywhere in the world
- Automatically calculate speed of the vehicle
- Fuel consumption can be measured online
- Logs the Geographical coordinates in the local memory in case of the network failure
- User can speak to the control room in case of Emergency
- 13 type of report generated by application software
- Quad-Band GSM GPRS Modem
- 20 Channel GPS Receiver
- AVLS has internal Memory Storage of 1MBit for storing 32,000 Logs
- Low data packet size (64Bytes) thus reduced GPRS network bandwidth usage
- 3 LED indicators: "Power" "Network" and "GPS"
- A computer based vehicle tracking system in which the actual real-time position of vehicle is measured and its location is relayed to control center.
- Provides a wide range of live, graphical, intelligent Remote Fleet Management with almost no requirement for supervisory intervention.
- Display vehicle location & many other reports, through the custom GUI software interface.